Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dirty Laundry

I have continually had friends and colleagues ask me, "how do you find the time to write?" After all, keeping up with three children--ages five and under--is no small task.

Sometimes, my answers consist of pleas of delirium, insanity, and the more typical stand by, "I work at night after the kids go to bed." But now that I'm getting closer to the launch of
A Dozen Invisible Pieces, I'm finding myself drawn toward more and more day time work. After all, it's pretty tough to arrange book signing events at 8:30 at night.

So, in short: the best answer I can offer as to how I am getting all this done, while still maintaining my primary role as a stay-at-home mom, is to share with you a picture from my laundry room:

Thankfully, no one has run out of clean underwear...yet!

No comments: